Welcome to our Support Library for the new Online Banking experience!
You may have noticed something different about your online banking. It’s modern! It’s sleek! The colors match our website! More importantly, it has never been easier to access your State Bank Northwest accounts online.
Here you will find a variety of support and training resources to help you become familiar with our new Online Banking experience. Our new system is designed to make the customer experience easy. Be it from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone, it looks and functions the same across every device.
What every customer should know before logging into the NEW system:
Current Online Banking Users
Review the First Time Login Instructions.
Inside your online banking account:
- Review all of the new account alerts features and setup alerts that work for you, access Alerts under the Settings menu.
- Text Banking? You will need to enable your phone, click Text Enrollment under the Settings menu.
Text Banking Commands
- Review your Bill Pay account. Verify payees, schedule payments and e-bills.Review and scheduled transfers to ensure they are correct.
New Online Banking Users
- Not enrolled in Online Banking? Review the step by step New Enrollment Instructions.
- If you are a business, please visit any branch office for enrollment assistance.
Online Banking Guides
Please click on the guides below to access step-by-step instructions on using our new Online Banking platform.
Online Banking Agreements
View our Disclosures and Agreements
*Disclaimer: Some tools and features referenced in the user guides may not be currently available in our new Online Banking Platform.
Optimal Browser Settings
Be sure that you are using a supported browser. If you are and are still experiencing difficulties with our Online Banking tool, it may be related to your browser settings.
*Note: For online banking to work properly, the cookies in your browser will need to be enabled.