Young couple shaking hands with business person.

Switch Kit

Thanks for joining State Bank Northwest

Following are some tools to help make switching your banking relationship even easier.
  1. Open your new Checking Account.
  2. Complete and send the Direct Deposit Change Form letter to switch the account your to which your direct deposit is currently being credited. This might include payroll or interest payments. For SOCIAL SECURITY DIRECT DEPOSIT, go to Or, call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
  3. Complete and send the Automatic Withdrawal/Payment Change Form letter to notify companies to switch the account they are currently debiting for automatic payments. These might include Mortgages, Telephone, Utilities, Insurance, Health Clubs, Day Care, Internet Providers, and Cable.
  4. Send the Please Close My Account letter to your previous financial institution notifying them you are closing out your account. Make sure you allow at least 10 days for any outstanding checks to clear.

More Helpful Tips!

  • Enclose a voided check or deposit slip from your new account when setting up a new direct deposit for verification purposes.
  • Keep your new State Bank Northwest routing/transit and account numbers handy for direct deposit and automatic withdrawal requests.
  • The routing/transit number is: 125101651
  • Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
  • Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards. Bring them to us and we will shred them for you
We are always here to help you. Stop in at any one of our branches and we will complete the forms for you!

Full Service Banking on a First Name Basis