State Bank Northwest President and COO, Lorilei Bruggink, has announced the expansion of the bank’s rural footprint focusing on South Spokane and Whitman County.
“We are pleased to welcome two new full service branches to the State Bank family. They will be serving new and existing farm, small business, and consumer clients,” stated Ms. Bruggink. “We encourage people in these communities to stop by and meet our new team.”
The Colfax office is located at 224 Main St.
Colfax’s State Bank office will be initially staffed by:
- Tim Bruya, Sr. Vice-President/Ag Lending Officer
- Mike Roberts, Vice President/ Ag Lending Officer
- Yuki Lee, Commercial Loan Assistant
- Angel Crook, Universal Banker
The Rockford office, located at 5 W. Emma St. will initially be staffed by
- Jake Holling, Sr. Vice-President/Ag Lending Officer
- Zach Young, Vice-President/Ag Lending Officer
- Betsy Fuchs, Commercial Loan Assistant
- Alycia Warnecke will be the Rockford Branch Operations Manager
State Bank CEO and Chairman Greg Deckard added, “While other banks are consolidating or moving out of small towns in Eastern Washington, we feel this is the perfect opportunity to add to our 120 -years of banking commitment to rural communities within our local region, and to grow our brand of personalized service.”
Both the Colfax and Rockford full service branches will open September 1st.
Hours will be 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.